ISAK is currently accepting zakat al-fitr payments from our community members. The amount is deemed to be $10 per household member, and must be distributed to the deserving families by the morning of Eid.
Please plan to make your contribution by Sunday, April 24, so that we can reach out to all recipients in time.
You can pay zakat al-fitr in one of the following ways:
– isak.org/donate (Mohid – select Zakat al-Fitr as the category)
– isak.org/paypal (Paypal – select Zakat al-Fitr as the donation option)
– email@example.com (Zelle)
– drop off cash at the center
– mail check payable to “ISAK” (please note “Zakat al-Fitr in the memo”). The check can be mailed to 152 E Steels Corners Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44224.
ISAK is also accepting zakat applications. Community members who wish to apply are required to complete ISAK’s zakat application at isak.org/zakatapplication.
If you have any other questions or comments about zakat al-fitr, please contact us at (330) 922-9991 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISAK Food Pantry is part of ISAK’s continuous effort to reach out to the community to provide food and essentials to those in need. In an...