The Aljazari Institute presents its first program “Introduction to Islam” for new Muslims and Non-Muslims. The program is designed to teach the true and beautiful teachings of Islam.
By the end of the program, students will have learnt the following topics:
– What is Islam and what does it mean to be a Muslim?
– Who is God and where can we find him?
– Attributes of God
– Showing Gratitude to God
– Prophets and Messengers
– Major themes of the Quran
– Scientific Facts in the Holy Quran
– The Concept of Brotherhood in Islam
– Philosophy and Islam
– Women in Islam
– Marriage in Islam
– Divorce in Islam
– Tolerance in Islam
– The Pillars of Islam
– Raising Children in Islam
– Death in Islam
– The Day of Judgement
Seats are limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is open until June 30th, 2018. Imam Abdulkarim Sekta will be teaching the program.
By the end of the program, students will be awarded a certificate of attendance. Tuition fees are to be paid via check or cash at the front office during business hours (9:00 AM- 4:00 PM).
Information about the program:
– Start and End Date: July 2 – August 29
– Days of the Week: Mondays and Wednesday
– Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Click on the like below for registration.